Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2022 11:40:22 AM EDT
Looking for an optic that will fit the PSA Dagger with an RMR slide cut? I know and RMR obviously but that will cost more than the gun. Will a Holosun 407 work? Do i need an additional mounting plate?
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:17:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted: Looking for an optic that will fit the PSA Dagger with an RMR slide cut? I know and RMR obviously but that will cost more than the gun. Will a Holosun 407 work? Do i need an additional mounting plate?
View Quote
This is really the best source of information,
PSA Blog: How to Add an Optic to Your PSA Dagger - PSA Quick Tip
These are MRDS's PSA has verified to be compatible with the Compact DaggerTM RMR-cut slide.

A Holosun HS407/507C X2 will fit, as well as other HS407/507C variants.  Any MRDS compatible with the Trijicon RMR footprint will directly attach to the Compact DaggerTM RMR-cut slide without an adapter plate.
Trijicon RMR Footprint

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]
thank you!
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I just received and installed this Holosun Red Dot on my RMR cut Dagger - seemed to be easy peasy.

The sight is on sale so not too painful :-)

https://palmettostatearmory.com/holosun-hs407co-x2-8-moa-solar-reflex-sight-black-hs407co-x2.html
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually just ordered that one yesterday so glad to see I made the correct choice… thanks!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just received and installed this Holosun Red Dot on my RMR cut Dagger - seemed to be easy peasy.

The sight is on sale so not too painful :-)

https://palmettostatearmory.com/holosun-hs407co-x2-8-moa-solar-reflex-sight-black-hs407co-x2.html
View Quote

@nvcdl

Did you use the screws that came with the rds, or that came with the dagger to mount the optic?  I believe the holosun comes with 2 lengths of screws, which ones worked if you used those?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:51:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@nvcdl

Did you use the screws that came with the rds, or that came with the dagger to mount the optic?  I believe the holosun comes with 2 lengths of screws, which ones worked if you used those?
View Quote

I used a couple of the longer screws that came with the Holosun.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 3:37:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#8]
rmr foot print is for the Holosun and Trijicon sights. Swampfox uses RMR, ADE use it also.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted: rmr foot print is for some of the Holosun and Trijicon sights.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looking for an optic that will fit the PSA Dagger with an RMR slide cut? I know and RMR obviously but that will cost more than the gun. Will a Holosun 407 work? Do i need an additional mounting plate?
View Quote

Yes a 407/507 will fit.  You will not need anything additional.  I have 2 Daggers, each with RMR cut slide and each with a 407 mounted,
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@nvcdl

This is what I did.  The longest screw on the left slide, a shorter screw on the right side.  I found on one of my slides if I used the long screw on the right it went deep enough to bind against the extractor rod.  Alternately you could take a long screw and remove maybe 1 thread's depth with a file and be good.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted: Yes a 407/507C will fit.  You will not need anything additional.  I have 2 Daggers, each with RMR cut slide and each with a 407 mounted,
View Quote
And 407/507C variants (e.g., "CO").  Not 407/507K.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 5:10:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Picked up one of these for $60:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4W11K1L?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Fits perfectly on the dagger slide.  Just use the optics screws, not the Dagger's (too long)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top