User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOLOLOLOL
Did you seriously blast a squirrel with a 12ga?  I'm surprised there's anything left of him.
View Quote
No different than shooting game birds with a 12ga, use the proper size shot and choke.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LOLOLOLOL
Did you seriously blast a squirrel with a 12ga?  I'm surprised there's anything left of him.

I did notice that my RMR is tinted.  At first I thought it would bother me, but I don't even notice it anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My hunting gun this year has had a rmr on it. Never noticed the tint. Never filled my bear tag but got a bunch of squirrels/grouse with it.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/KIMG0954_JPG-756212.JPG
LOLOLOLOL

I did notice that my RMR is tinted.  At first I thought it would bother me, but I don't even notice it anymore.
Guess you don't hunt
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
G40 MOS

I had a wounded hog charge me last year. I don't remember how many rounds I fired but it when down pretty quick after I started firing.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:35:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Guess you don't hunt
View Quote
Can't say that I'v ever been squirrel hunting.   I was just picturing you all camo'd out like in your profile picture and popping 1lb critters with 1oz slugs.  
Don't take it personally.  It was just the mental image.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 11:01:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can't say that I'v ever been squirrel hunting.   I was just picturing you all camo'd out like in your profile picture and popping 1lb critters with 1oz slugs.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess you don't hunt
More like flannel and 6 shot
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 11:04:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Guess you don't hunt
View Quote
#8 shot doesn't do too much damage at all.

The downside is spitting pellets out when you eat.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I've had a few G40 MOS Glocks and they're a solid gun, a bit big for a Glock but still good.   I decided to say goodbye to the 10mm though, it's not too much, I just don't see it doing anything a smaller and lighter .40 won't, the .40 has worked on everything from bad guys to moose.  Plus if I want to get serious, I can take the .45 Colt or the .500 JRH.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
#8 shot doesn't do too much damage at all.
The downside is spitting pellets out when you eat.
View Quote
#8 is too small. 4s, 5s, or 6s please.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top