Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2022 8:58:18 PM EDT
I’m building a Glock 19 on a P80 lower and I’m looking to upgrade the trigger assembly. Reading reviews seems to vary in recommendations.

I’m looking for a trigger that’s suitable for duty/concealed carry, but with a slightly lighter trigger pull with less travel and reset.

What do you guys recommend?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 9:48:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Johnny Glock Combat. It's like a broken in OEM trigger, no mush, predictable wall, clean break.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.zevtechnologies.com/ZEV-PRO-Flat-Face-Trigger-Bar-Kit-Small-Black-Safety

I've gotten one of these not too long ago. Pretty nice feel and consistent pull.

I have a Johnny Glocks trigger too. It is very nice.

Can't go wrong with either, just depends really on how much $ you want to drop.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I've built a few P80 pistols and I go cheap. I like the flat face trigger from Polymer80 along with a minus connector. On the connectors I use either an OEM Glock minus connector or a minus connector from NDZ. I do polish and hone all trigger bars to remove any micro burrs left from the manufacturing process.

I actually use Gen 5 trigger housings and Gen 5 trigger bars in most of my builds. You do have to make a slight mod to the trigger housing and you must still use a Gen 3/4 trigger pin.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.zevtechnologies.com/ZEV-PRO-Flat-Face-Trigger-Bar-Kit-Small-Black-Safety

I've gotten one of these not too long ago. Pretty nice feel and consistent pull.

I have a Johnny Glocks trigger too. It is very nice.

Can't go wrong with either, just depends really on how much $ you want to drop.
View Quote

I’ve looked at the Zev Pro and like it as well as the Apex trigger. I looked at the Johnny Glock triggers, but that’s probably a no go for me at that price point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top