Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2021 9:04:04 PM EDT
So there are a few different variants of the P22 and I don't know which mine is.

Can someone tell from the picture which this is?  I think a P22Q?  Not sure if it matters but this gun looks black and white in the picture but it's actually pink and black with a little white.  Essentially the same as S&W's "pink platinum" camo.

Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like at least Q to me.  I don't know if they have done any up dates and released a newer than a Q model.

3 slot rail vs the older 1 slot.

Textured grip vs the older one with square blocks.

Older ones have a fire / safe lock on the RH side above the trigger.

Might also pull the slide back to see if it has a threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 5:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I should have put that in the original post but yes, it has a threaded barrel.  So a P22Q then.  That's what I thought but I wasn't sure.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#3]
The Holstein edition?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top