Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2020 12:24:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 45BArmorer]
Just like the title says, I'm trying to figure out which model/s have the traditional DA/SA type trigger.
Or better yet the Walther P99SA trigger and,
has the slide pre cut for red dot optic.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think they make that.  I have a P99AS and a combat executive.  Love them both.  The 99 is my nightstand pistol with that awesome trigger system.  The combat Ex has a light trigger and optics plate.  Thats my range steel gun.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#2]
As previously posted said, Canik doesn't have that p99 As equivalent
But for whatever it's worth
The Stock Canik Elite Combat has by far beaten out all my other strikers and hammers:
Cz P09
WATHER PPQ
WALTHER PDP
SIG P320
GLOCKS
H&K
Archon Type B
CZ Shadow 2

I can't say enough about the SAI trigger, internals, barrel, magwell....only the Walther had a better grip....always looking and trying out friends striker guns up against the Elite Combat...nothing has beaten yet it in my opinion....

Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#3]
The TP9DA has the DA/SA trigger just like the P99AS. However, since it has the decocker button on the slide it is not available with an optic cut.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top