Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2022 9:58:11 PM EDT
Looking for these exact grips.  WC has something similar, but the checkering rises all the way above the top screw.  I like this better mid way checkered.

Any ideas?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I mean, they appear to be badged Wilson Combat grips. Could try calling them. Otherwise, maybe they're made by someone else like VZ grips and the medallions put on after? Lok Grips is also a good company to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:27:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looking for these exact grips.  WC has something similar, but the checkering rises all the way above the top screw.  I like this better mid way checkered.

Any ideas?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10799/Screenshot_2022-05-24-21-55-26_png-2396219.JPG
View Quote

Those were factory grips on old 92G Brig Tacs from my research. I can't find any of them available anywhere, and even the newer grips are displayed on the Beretta Wilson model pages.

Even mine has the grips that go to the top screw and I got them in 2015.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:13:03 AM EDT
[#3]
VZ Grips was the OEM for those, that’s their “tactical slant” texture.  They’ve got a G2 version but it goes all the way up.  You could try calling them to see if they’d do another run?

Alternatively, Stoner CNC has a very similar half-checkered grip though I don’t know if the cherry color is option.  Could be worth calling or maybe one of his standard colors works.  I have a set of his G10 grips on my M9A3, fwiw, he makes a solid product.

https://www.stonercnc.com/beretta-pt92-half-checker
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks everybody for the help.  I gave up and bought the fully checkered ones.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Those were the original Wilson Combat grips, they weren't around long because everyone asked for them to be checkered all the way up. They were changed fairly quickly. I used to have set.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I might have a spare set.  I’ll check this weekend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top