Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2021 3:10:15 PM EDT
I've been looking for a 92FS barrel threaded in x28 and everywhere I look is out of stock. Except for berettagunstore.com, but it looks suspicious and I can't find any reviews saying it's a legitimate store.

Does anyone know if berettagunstore is legit or where I could get a threaded barrel? I've been looking on the EE as well, but haven't found anything there either.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Beretta has a 50% sale every year.  I would wait for that.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
You could buy This and send it to Jpgrip to get it threaded.  I did see some pop up on berettaforum brand new for like $120 last week, they sold rather quickly.

I just purchased one from Jarvis because I needed 13.5x1
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Been looking too, mostly at Beretta’s site, always sold out.  Before I even bought a 92 I kind of kept my eye out for threaded barrel availability as I have a silencer, they always seemed to be in shorter supply than other common pistols.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:33:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You could buy This and send it to Jpgrip to get it threaded.  I did see some pop up on berettaforum brand new for like $120 last week, they sold rather quickly.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wouldn't it be too short after threading? Did you need some kind of special adapter?
Quoted:
Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out for that. Won't matter if they're out of stock though.

Thanks for the responses, everyone!
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:07:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it be too short after threading? Did you need some kind of special adapter?
Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out for that. Won't matter if they're out of stock though.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope not threading 1/2-28, there is no adapter or extension required.  There is enough meat on the factory 4.9” barrel to thread 1/2-28.. Now 13.5-1lh is another story.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Send yours to Tornado Technology, they will thread it perfectly.
https://www.tornado-technologies.com/
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Send yours to Tornado Technology, they will thread it perfectly.
https://www.tornado-technologies.com/
View Quote

TT does good work but is more expensive than other well reviewed companies.  Here are other options.

https://class3machining.com/ pretty sure this guy is an arfcom member. He answers messages very quickly.

https://www.jpgrips.com/order/p/beretta-92-92fs-m9-barrel-threading

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top