Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2021 7:19:57 PM EDT
I can see why "hi-cap" mags are sold out everywhere...but 10 round P22 mags?!

Does anyone know where any are in stock? I've tried all the usuals- Brownells, MidwayUSA, Aim, GunMagWarehouse, JoBobs, Primary arms, CDNN...
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
If you find any, let me know too please.  I have the one mag that came with mine and let's face it....a single mag is a sad mag.  I looked at every place I could think a couple days ago and they were sold out everywhere.  So was just about every other type of magazine as far as that goes.

If I find any in stock I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you find any, let me know too please.  I have the one mag that came with mine and let's face it....a single mag is a sad mag.  I looked at every place I could think a couple days ago and they were sold out everywhere.  So was just about every other type of magazine as far as that goes.

If I find any in stock I'll let you know.
View Quote

Will do.

...and before the "you should have known" crowd chimes in, I did- and I stocked up on AR, Glock & Beretta 15 &30 round mags...Ive never seen a shortage of ANY 'low capacity' mags before now!
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
@Brandi

I just got an in stock alert for Lanbo’s Armory.
I’ve bought quite a bit from them in the past, no issues.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks! I'll check it out.  I totally forgot about Lanbo's.  I've used them in the past also and had no problems.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine just got delivered!
That was fast.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 5:39:36 PM EDT
[#6]
They were out by the time I got there but I set a reminder for when they come back in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top