Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2021 11:54:51 AM EDT
I have a couple of Glock parts orders in at Glockmeister and most everything on the order is out of stock and has also been out of stock everywhere else.  Most of the orders are just spare parts so it is not a huge deal to wait but what I am really looking for now is a couple of 11 coil magazine springs part number 33601.  I can not find a single one in stock anywhere.  If anyone knows where some might be available I would be extremely grateful.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably not until production of new guns can keep up with demand.  

I noticed that Glock's company store has ceased taking parts orders.  They are probably using them all in new guns.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably not until production of new guns can keep up with demand.  

I noticed that Glock's company store has ceased taking parts orders.  They are probably using them all in new guns.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing, that and all the spare parts that were in the market have been scarfed up by the guys putting together P80's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top