Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2019 11:09:53 AM EDT
I am looking at purchasing a Vedder Light Tuck for a CZ PCR, what is your opinion of this holster?
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Vedder makes some exceptional holsters. I don't personally own or use any of them anymore because I don't believe in having my primary carry gun w/o a light, and went with ANR Design for my J-Frame.

But when I first started carrying I had a Vedder for my CZ 75 Compact, and it really was a great holster. The massive adjustability allows you to get it exactly how you want it for comfort and concealment.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank You for the input.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#3]
You can't go wrong.   I've got one for my G19.  Started using it at 3 oclock, and then appendix and it does great.  I like the metal clip they use,  so I bought one to swap onto another holster
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 6:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got a couple of their Light tuck's and pocket locker's,
they're good to go and their customer service has been great
I asked for a couple of alterations on the pocket holster's,
no problem, they sent pictures to confirm it was what I wanted
and when I wanted another for my 365 they still had the pic's
on file.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice. I was impressed and would recommend them. Lots of adjustment, I added a discreet carry concepts clip and it’s about as good a holster setup as I’ve found.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 12:20:11 AM EDT
[#6]
They’re all I use now. I have one for my G26, P365, G43X and Sig P320 Compact.

Most comfortable holsters I’ve owned. I’ve used CYA, Tulster, Stealthgear and a couple more. I need to get a couple more light tucks for my G19 and G45.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Big fan.  I have a Light Tuck and Light Draw (OWB) for my g43 w/ tlr-6.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ve had the comfort tuck for my G19 for over a year now.  Excellent holster.
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I like them! I would like to see them change their clip design, though. The clip is great, the mounting is great, but I dislike the can’t adjustment method.
They use a curved slot in the clip to change cant.
It is held in position via tension and a rubber grommet. I’ve had them change cant from consistent pressure (ex: sitting in car). I’d like to see them use holes in the clip, rather than the slot.
Other than that, for a single clip holster, they’re fantastic.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Vedder makes some exceptional holsters. I don't personally own or use any of them anymore because I don't believe in having my primary carry gun w/o a light, and went with ANR Design for my J-Frame.

But when I first started carrying I had a Vedder for my CZ 75 Compact, and it really was a great holster. The massive adjustability allows you to get it exactly how you want it for comfort and concealment.
View Quote
Had no idea lights on snubbies was a thing.  Very cool!
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Have one of their Lighttucks for my S&W Shield 9. It's great! No complaints at all.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#12]
I use their mag carrier for all my carry guns. I am partial to PHLSTER holsters at the moment. Picking up a 48 next month and plan to go Vedder for everything as I am looking for slimness.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I've used light tuck for several guns and they work well. I did move to another brand when I started putting a light on all my primary carry guns.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#14]
I've purchased a number of Vedder light tuck holsters for different handguns.
Im very satisfied with the quality, design and responsiveness.
Would buy from them again!
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I use Vedder gun belts with cobra buckle. Very high quality.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Ive got a couple and am happy with them
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 7:17:33 PM EDT
[#17]
I need to try a light tuck for my G43...... I have been wearing a lot more tucked in shirts recently and need a tuckable strut holster.......
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've purchased a number of Vedder light tuck holsters for different handguns.
Im very satisfied with the quality, design and responsiveness.
Would buy from them again!
View Quote
This is exactly my experience, too.  In fact, I am expecting a new Vedder holster this week.
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#19]
I have a light tuck for my G19 and a Pocket Locker for my Bodygaurd. Both are made very well, good retention and comfortable to carry. I really like the metal clip where you can adjust the can’t to any location.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#20]
I actually did end up going with a Vedder Light tuck for my 48. I am 100% satisfied and have been carrying it for 2 months now. Conceals very well and is one of the most comfortable holsters I have used and like many of us, I have been through many. I am using their mag carrier as well. Service was great, pricing is fair, and shipping was quick. They also have a nice packaging presentation. Their nice selection of pistol models is pretty extensive.

PHLSTER and Vedder are now my Go-to's with Vedder replacing GCODE holsters for me.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#21]
I’ve owned 2. One for a Glock 43. And one for my Glock 19. I love them, the adjustability for the cant and depth is what drew me to them. I really don’t have anything bad to say about them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Use one almost everyday for a Sig P229.  Usually wear it 8 to 14hrs a day, sometimes longer.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Vedder uses poor quality hardware.

I'd rather spend my money on better quality holsters.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 1:14:06 AM EDT
[#24]
You’re not going to follow up with which holsters?
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You’re not going to follow up with which holsters?
View Quote
Shooks Custom makes a better holster for the OP's pistol.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 8:53:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Another Vedder fan here. Have at least one for every gun I carry.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Vedder uses poor quality hardware.

I'd rather spend my money on better quality holsters.
View Quote
have you had issues with the hardware?
I have 4 of there iwb holsters and have not had any problems with them, so far.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#28]
All my iwb holsters have been converted to vedder. Best on the market IMO.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#29]
I like my LightTuck, but might like my Corssbreed SuperTuck more.

My gun is easier to draw when using the Vedder, but the Crossbreed is more comfortable. Plus, my Vedder tends to tilt which requires me to adjust the holster more when carrying- I do have the claw (any input would be appreciated).

I'm actually carrying the Vedder right now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 1:05:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Plus, my Vedder tends to tilt which requires me to adjust the holster more when carrying- I do have the claw (any input would be appreciated).
View Quote
What belt are you using?
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What belt are you using?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus, my Vedder tends to tilt which requires me to adjust the holster more when carrying- I do have the claw (any input would be appreciated).
What belt are you using?
Wilderness Tactical.
Link Posted: 9/10/2019 2:44:21 PM EDT
[#32]
There’s nothing special about them. They clearly have more advertising juice than your average kydex bender, but quality wise they’re nothing special. Cheap hardware, unoriginal designs, bleh.

Phlster, Henry, JM, Tenicor, Raven all make better holsters.
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Excellent holster. Far from crappy hardware. Fit and retention is spot on. All edges are smooth. No sharp or rough edges anywhere. Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#34]
I carried my m&p 2.0 3.6 in a lightTuck for a year and some change always in appendix. Was super comfortable and coukd drive for hours with it and forgot I was wearing it most of the time. Hotter days here in Texas it got drenched in sweat but protected the m&p very well. They are good to go
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#35]
I have been using a Lighttuck with the P365 for about 5 weeks. I really like the setup thus far. I use a Crossbreed IWB mag carrier at the 11 pretty much like 03RN above...

Appendix and very comfortable
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Check out the CarryTrainer Youtube channel. He did a tour of the Vedder factory which was pretty cool.

Vedder Holsters Factory Tour
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top