Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/10/2022 10:19:20 AM EDT
LGS has a nice used p30L cheap.  Box says V1 but it is a DAO type, slick slide, no safety or decocker.  However if you rack the slide, the trigger resets to  a single action?  It does not have the same trigger pull as it does on the empty chamber, if that makes sense?

Is this the HK DAO?  All my USP's etc are V1.  My other HK's are vp9's.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn’t that an LEM?
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LGS has a nice used p30L cheap.  Box says V1 but it is a DAO type, slick slide, no safety or decocker.  However if you rack the slide, the trigger resets to  a single action?  It does not have the same trigger pull as it does on the empty chamber, if that makes sense?

Is this the HK DAO?  All my USP's etc are V1.  My other HK's are vp9's.

Thanks!
View Quote

What you’re describing sounds like the LEM. If the hammer follows the slide when you rack it (I.e. not held back) then it’s the LEM trigger.

ETA: the LEM hammer is also flush with the back of the slide when it’s down. There’s no protrusion to cock the hammer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What you're describing sounds like the LEM. If the hammer follows the slide when you rack it (I.e. not held back) then it's the LEM trigger.

ETA: the LEM hammer is also flush with the back of the slide when it's down. There's no protrusion to cock the hammer.
View Quote
That is it.  I will swing back and check.  I think  I will grab it for $600.

Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, that's a P30L LEM model.  $600 is a good price
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yep, that's a P30L LEM model.  $600 is a good price
View Quote
Yeah....this is kinda of a "duh" moment for me.  I forgot that p30 version nomenclature is different than USP.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]
For the P30 and P2000:
V1 = Light LEM
V2 = Heavy LEM
V3 = DA/SA
SK = Sub-Compact

If a V3 P30 has an “S” in the model designation, it also has an external safety.  

If a V1/2/3 P30 has an “L”, it has a 4.4” barrel.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
For the P30 and P2000:
V1 = Light LEM
V2 = Heavy LEM
V3 = DA/SA
SK = Sub-Compact

If a V3 P30 has an "S" in the model designation, it also has an external safety.  

If a V1/2/3 P30 has an "L", it has a 4.4" barrel.  

View Quote
Thanks for that.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top