Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2021 10:43:17 PM EDT
I have a PPQ frame for the 5” model which I sold the slide and trigger parts off a few years ago.  What should I do with it?  Obviously it is the serialized part so I can’t easily sell it.  And unlike glocks or M&p which have tons of aftermarket parts I don’t even know if anyone sells a slide/barrel assembly.  Or if it would even make sense economically.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#1]
If the frame is still usable, and it is an M2, the new PDP slide is compatible with the PPQ frame. They are supposed to start selling slide kits this year... You would have to find the trigger parts again though.

You could also try selling on the EE here, or the Walther Forum. You are correct though, depending on your local laws you could sell it privately within your state cash and carry or would need to transfer it across state lines with an FFL.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 3:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a PPQ frame for the 5” model which I sold the slide and trigger parts off a few years ago.  What should I do with it?  Obviously it is the serialized part so I can’t easily sell it.  And unlike glocks or M&p which have tons of aftermarket parts I don’t even know if anyone sells a slide/barrel assembly.  Or if it would even make sense economically.
View Quote

Depending on how much and which model it is, I would buy it from you. I need a M2 frame.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Depending on how much and which model it is, I would buy it from you. I need a M2 frame.
View Quote

Sent you a pm.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sent you a pm.
View Quote

I sent you a reply but it was not sent properly!  But I will take it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top