Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2020 12:16:15 PM EDT
Just wondering what sights are being used with the 43X MOS.  Can standard sights be used with an optic or do you need suppressor height sights?
I'm not finding much about higher sights for the 43X MOS...
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:56:46 AM EDT
[#1]
The stock sights work through a Firefox Sentinal and a Holosun 507K. That's the only ones I have person experience with, but would guess the others would be similar.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:03:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
So what are the correct height sights in metal and in all black? It is cool that the Glock plastic bits co-witness but I’d like to get the same height in AmeriGlo (or similar).
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 12:39:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I started a thread about this about a month ago and didn’t get much feedback. I picked up a G48 with a 507k mounted with a CHPWS plate. I picked up some Ameriglo GL-436 sights. I have about 1/8” of sights showing to cowitness. Definitely not ideal but works well enough.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what are the correct height sights in metal and in all black? It is cool that the Glock plastic bits co-witness but I’d like to get the same height in AmeriGlo (or similar).
View Quote

Factory 43X sights are a .240" rear and .165" front.  Ameriglo front and rear sights.  They have the Defoor set for 43X too, it doesn't specify heights, but probably same as factory.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:55:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm using 10-8, but they are taller than your standard sights.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I am trying the Swampfox Sentinel on the pistol.  I'm liking the optic, but the factory sights, to me, are just a bit low-even with the optic.  I'd like to try one of the others that are just a tad higher.  
I'm not seeing much info out either on the sights to use.  While looking at the Shield optic, I did notice that it appears to have a cut out to allow use of the factory sights....
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:05:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Every one of my carry pistols (including my Glock 43X) have Novak Low Mount night sights on them. I also went with the Mega Dot Fision's front sight which really stands out to me.

https://www.novaksights.com/
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Every one of my carry pistols (including my Glock 43X) have Novak Low Mount night sights on them. I also went with the Mega Dot Fision's front sight which really stands out to me.

https://www.novaksights.com/
View Quote

Night Fision's green front dots are the brightest front sights I have seen (not talking about tritium). It sucks your eyes right to it, love it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Ok, I took a chance and ordered suppressor height sighs(that say not for 42/43) to try.  I'm still old school enough that I like to be able to see sights when needed.
Anyway, I installed XL Ameriglos with the Swampfox optic.  As I'm still piecing it together, I have not fired it, but am happy with how its shaping up.
With the talled sight, I hope holsters are not an issue.  I prefer leather vertical carry OWB and it is already challenging to find a holster a like.

Link Posted: 1/31/2021 5:06:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a Swampfox Sentinel for my 43x MOS and just ordered an XS F8 Night Sight. I think it’s slightly higher (couldn’t find specs but pic looks higher )than stock and I’m hoping it’s enough. We’ll see.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like those sights are taking up almost half of your MRDS window. I'd go way lower on the BUIS height.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have a Swampfox Sentinel for my 43x MOS and just ordered an XS F8 Night Sight. I think it’s slightly higher (couldn’t find specs but pic looks higher )than stock and I’m hoping it’s enough. We’ll see.
View Quote

Did the swampfox sentinel come with mounting screws that work with the 43MOS?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#14]
I haven't seen suppressor sights for the G43/43X/48 yet so I went with Night Fision sights for my G43X/507K. They just barely co-witness but they do.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I’ve been wondering the same thing for my swampfox sentinel! I haven’t found height sights yet. To the guy who bought the “not for 42/43” have you tried them yet?
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok, before I even fired the above set up, I made some changes.  
Holosun 507K and XS minimalist sights for 42/43/43X&48...
My first round was dead center. I’m liking this set up so far.

Link Posted: 5/1/2021 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Did the swampfox sentinel come with mounting screws that work with the 43MOS?
View Quote

Yes. There was a bag of many screws And instructions on installation.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Here’s my XS F8 Night Sights installed. I’ve shot with them and like the set up. Waiting for the TRL7 Sub to be released at the end of May (or so they say) and I’ll be stoked even more. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 3:27:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Here's my XS F8 Night Sights installed. I've shot with them and like the set up. Waiting for the TRL7 Sub to be released at the end of May (or so they say) and I'll be stoked even more.
View Quote
The 7 sub is already out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's my XS F8 Night Sights installed. I've shot with them and like the set up. Waiting for the TRL7 Sub to be released at the end of May (or so they say) and I'll be stoked even more.

Nice. Where can I get it? I have a preorder in with LAPG but they say May 31.

Edit: Everyone is sold out. Guess I’m still waiting.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just got my TLR-7 sub lights today from Premium Select Supplies. Ordered 4-29, delivered 5-3.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Just got my TLR-7 sub lights today from Premium Select Supplies. Ordered 4-29, delivered 5-3.  

https://i.imgur.com/zqvZnZk.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/zqvZnZk.jpg

Sweetness!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top