Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2020 11:26:14 PM EDT
I'm sure this has been covered before but I finally picked up an FNX-45 T and was trying to figure out what red dot to put on it.  The usual answer is a Trijicon RMR.  I have an RMR on a glock 19 but would prefer something with a bigger window that is also built as tough as a RMR.  I was leaning towards the Delta Point pro but then come to find out that it cannot be mounted to an FNX-45.  Any other ideas?  I like Holosuns offering and have several of their products.  I have never had a problem with them but are they as tough as a trijicon?  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Ummm....Trijicon SRO?
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ummm....Trijicon SRO?
View Quote

A good option but doesn't hold up to drop test like the RMR
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Just buy the rmr and be done with it
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just buy the rmr and be done with it
View Quote

Its just a question.  I stated earlier that I understand that RMR is the default answer.  Just wondering what else is out there.  Or if anyone has any insight into other red dots
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lookup SageDynamics on YouTube. Very few optics survive his drop tests and torture tests. RMR is one, DPP is not. I think there was one or two holosuns that he reviewed and were solid.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many times have you dropped a gun in your life?
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 7:27:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How many times have you dropped a gun in your life?
View Quote

I totally get what you are saying.  I guess I'm just questioning the justification of spending that much money on a red dot.  Chances are I will probably be going with the RMR but it doesn't hurt to ask others opinions.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top