Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2022 2:24:33 PM EDT
Title pretty much says it all.  Looking at a Holosun 507k.  Features are what I would like but not sure if it fits directly on slide.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 10:23:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Oops, first response lacked reading comprehension.  What is the Rock optic cut pattern?

“This 5.7 Rock optics-ready slide is cut for direct mount Shield footprint optics, excluding Leupold Delta Point Pro. Included are two adapter plates, one for RMR optics, and one for Docter cut optics.”

The 507k is a shield cut but…

https://optics-info.com/footprints-on-red-dot-sights/
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#2]
507K works great on mine. The EPS should fit as well without any mods as it looks like the standard and carry are both 507k footprint. I'd go for the closed emitter but I happened to have a 507k handy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 1:08:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Put on 507K x2 on mine fit perfectly had to shorten the M4 x .70 screws about 1/10th of an inch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top