Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 12/5/2019 8:13:40 PM EDT
I listed the above at $2,375.00. It’s in mint condition never fired, cylinder never rolled. Original black grips and a Mother of Pearls set as well.

I don't know if I can link it here without getting into trouble, but I was hoping someone could educate me on its value.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Highly dependent on age and box/papers. Typically for SA’s the older the gun the more valuable. Also given equal condition the 4 3/4 and 5.5 inch barrels will bring more value than the 7.5. Also the 45’s and 44’s bring more money than the 32/38/357 guns. It is pretty easy to find a brand new Colt at under 2k so that would be a realistic start for price
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Highly dependent on age and box/papers. Typically for SA’s the older the gun the more valuable. Also given equal condition the 4 3/4 and 5.5 inch barrels will bring more value than the 7.5. Also the 45’s and 44’s bring more money than the 32/38/357 guns. It is pretty easy to find a brand new Colt at under 2k so that would be a realistic start for price
View Quote
Thanks for the information, it was very informative.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top