Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2019 12:31:41 PM EDT
Not sure if there's a sexual difference in bellybands, but this would be for women.  The pistol will most likely be an LCP, but it may occasionally be a G43.  Concealability takes precedence over comfort.

What are some good options?
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Site:ar15.com belly band @ Google.   Plenty of threads with answers.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  The existing three pages in this subforum did not have anything, but I will try that.  Still interested in what recent options look like versus what the consensus was in the past.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you.  The existing three pages in this subforum did not have anything, but I will try that.  Still interested in what recent options look like versus what the consensus was in the past.
View Quote
I searched and not much came up.

FWIW, I have a Galco belly band. Don’t use it much and you’d need to wear a T-shirt under whatever casual or dress shirt. I don’t typically wear under shirts.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Crossbreed with the kydex inserts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Galco Underwraps.

I’ve been running every day with a Glock 19, 43 or 48 in one for several years. Secure, comfortable and concealable.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks to all.

Quoted:
Galco Underwraps.

I’ve been running every day with a Glock 19, 43 or 48 in one for several years. Secure, comfortable and concealable.
View Quote
Was hoping you'd post.  Is it the same band/holster for all those models or does each pistol requires its dedicated band/holster?  Their website seems to ask for a brand and model.

ETA: @triburst1
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.cancanconcealment.com/

They have 'bra eyelet' style closures for them as well, so you don't have to dink with velcro. I've bought a number of belly band holsters, this is the best. Of course I use a 'MIC' trigger holster with mine 550 corded to it, provides added security so the firearm wont slip. As well as protect the trigger a bit better.
Link Posted: 11/29/2019 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks to all.

Was hoping you'd post.  Is it the same band/holster for all those models or does each pistol requires its dedicated band/holster?  Their website seems to ask for a brand and model.

ETA: @triburst1
View Quote
Same one with all three. Even works with my G19/XC1B
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Unity tactical Clutch belt? Able to put kydex holsters in it, as well as plenty of other gear if need be. Looks to be very lopro
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top