Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2021 5:10:08 PM EDT
I feel good on mags and recoil springs. I have a few hammer springs (the "D" version). But what other replacement parts should I look at acquiring to keep a stable of Beretta 92 variants going for many thousands of rounds?

Anyone know of any good part/spring kits out there?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought this the other day. Use MARCH20 for $20 off. Seems like a good little kit.

Beretta 92 / 96 Spare Parts Kit
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got thousands of rds through my original 92FS I used in USPSA & 3 Gun matches. Only thing I've ever replaced is the recoil spring. No need for a parts kit, IMO.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Trigger springs (or replace once with the Wilson version), trigger bar springs, spare locking block or two just in case and call it good.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got thousands of rds through my original 92FS I used in USPSA & 3 Gun matches. Only thing I've ever replaced is the recoil spring. No need for a parts kit, IMO.
View Quote

Agreed, spare parts generally not needed but I do have locking blocks, and recoil / main springs.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 6:27:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just bought this the other day. Use MARCH20 for $20 off. Seems like a good little kit.

Beretta 92 / 96 Spare Parts Kit
View Quote

It’s a great kit, comes with everything basically to maintain a 92 with some spares.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I replaced the trigger/recoil springs and locking block on mine at @ 14k rounds...not sure if it actually needed it. (well...14k rounds that  I put through it, bought it used so unknown actual round count).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top