Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2023 2:30:48 AM EDT
I wasn’t paying attention and ended up ordering the docter cut slide from Palmetto. What are some decent optics that will fit on this slide? It’s just gonna be a range toy but I would rather not waste money on super low quality optics. Looking for something in the $2-300 range!?

PSA Slide

Attachment Attached File

-Clint
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 2:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Vortex venom or Burris fastfire seem like the main options.
Not sure of anything higher end.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 2:50:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 3:10:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 5:05:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just watched this video and he says he had to modify his slide to make it work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Wsx20RnoQ

-Clint
View Quote

Can confirm.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought one of the 'blem" Daggers that PSA had on sale in a Daily deals email and it has the Docter cut.

The Burris FF3 I have fits perfectly so it'll probably stay on the Dagger instead of the Ruger MKIV I originally bought it for.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I bought one of the 'blem" Daggers that PSA had on sale in a Daily deals email and it has the Docter cut.

The Burris FF3 I have fits perfectly so it'll probably stay on the Dagger instead of the Ruger MKIV I originally bought it for.
View Quote

I went down the rabbit hole today watching review videos on YouTube and really considered the Burris FF3, but let’s be honest, this Glock clone that I’m building is the epitome of cheap Gucci so I went with a Cyelee Calf V2 , I mean for $100 I won’t cry if it doesn’t last.

I’ll post pics when everything shows up. ??

-Clint
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I went down the rabbit hole today watching review videos on YouTube and really considered the Burris FF3, but let’s be honest, this Glock clone that I’m building is the epitome of cheap Gucci so I went with a Cyelee Calf V2 , I mean for $100 I won’t cry if it doesn’t last.

-Clint
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Clint

Attachment Attached File

Sorry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top