Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2023 8:42:57 PM EDT
I didn't see this posted elsewhere so thought I would mention it.  I've had my eye on a PDP for a while and finally decided to purchase this weekend.  Walther has a promotion from 03/13/2023 through 04/17/2023 for a free Ameriglo Haven 3.5 MOA optic with purchase of a PDP.  Only applies to some SKU's so be aware. Retail on the sight is listed as $379 but they go for $199 at Brownell's. This is a good deal for me as I wanted an optic but didn't have anything in particular in mind.  Check out the details here:

https://waltherarms.com/blog/free-ameriglo-optic
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  I've shot the PDP and really liked it.  Was eyeballing one of the steel frame models.  I dont think those qualify for the promo.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven is gtg, It is literally a budget RMR (Triicon owns Amerigo)
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 3:58:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Rebate doesn't work with colored frames:(
Just bought an OD green framed pdp compact.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DOOMerGuy:
Rebate doesn't work with colored frames:(
Just bought an OD green framed pdp compact.
View Quote

Or the PDP Pro...

Still interested in grabbing one.  Who has the best price on the PDP right now?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:48:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mc556] [#5]
I bought a PDP pro which was not eligible.  I was kinda intrigued though and bought a Haven.  I’ve shot it a couple times and it is a solid alternative that not made in China.  Paid $205 for it.     I pulled the RMR off this sig for my PDP
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#6]
As luck would have it there's a show this weekend.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Ordered new PCP Compact a couple weeks ago.  After submitting the rebate form, the Haven and mounting plate arrived the next week.  Been busy and need to get it mounted and test her out.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Picked up a 4.5" PDP today and filed my rebate, let's see how long it takes.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 3:38:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Hope mine show up soon.  Submitted last week after getting a PDP-F.  Wish the Pro would qualify as that is my next pistol probably.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 3:47:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fivepointoh:
Hope mine show up soon.  Submitted last week after getting a PDP-F.  Wish the Pro would qualify as that is my next pistol probably.
View Quote

How do you like the F version? Compared to the regular PDP?
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
>>Picked up a 4.5" PDP today and filed my rebate, let's see how long it takes<<

As I did yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#12]
You cannot go wrong with the PDP. The trigger is amazing. I have had mine for over a year and it has worked flawlessly.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I submitted the documentation for the optic on 4/20 and it arrived today 4/26 via USPS. I didn't receive any kind of notification other than the confirmation email that was sent shortly after I submitted the documents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top