Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2021 9:00:03 PM EDT
Seems like the market for them has completely dried up, even for just cheap mec-gar after market ones.  Anyone know of any that are available?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Meg Gar’s site and Cheaper than Dirt have them in stock. You can back order from Midway I believe too. They’re around.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
The Mec Gars are not "cheap", they are merely inexpensive, and are the best mags available for the PP series pistols.
I have several I use in my 1937 PP and they are flawless.

Have you tried Greg Cote?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Mec Gars are not "cheap", they are merely inexpensive, and are the best mags available for the PP series pistols.
I have several I use in my 1937 PP and they are flawless.

Have you tried Greg Cote?
View Quote

Sorry, for me cheap can mean inexpensive.  I do like mec-gar mags, I use them in my Lugers.  I checked out both CTD and Greg Cote (hadn't heard of that site before).  CTD had ones with the finger piece-thingy on the bottom so I ordered from there.  Price was almost the same from either company with shipping (Mec-gar is out of stock on their site).

Thanks for everyone's help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top