Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2018 5:49:29 PM EDT
As part of an estate I ended up with a Walther P99 QA with a green frame. Came with the factory box, grip inserts, paperwork, fired shell case, tool etc... along with 3 extra factory mags. The label on the box refers to "military model" and it appears to be import by Smith & Wesson .  The shell case envelope is dated 2005 which I assume is the dated of manufacture. The pistol is in excellent condition and appears to never have been carried as there is no holster wear. What would be a fair market value for one of these?
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 12:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one on here about 5 years ago, and paid $450 shipped. Never fired, two mags, box papers, etc.

The green frame is desireable to people who like the early-99's, but the QA trigger is not exactly the best.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#2]
What he said. The OD green frame is very desirable but the Quick Action far less so. I would expect it to sell in the $400-425 range in my area. You might do better if you find a collector.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 11:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice gun. I've been looking for one of those for a while now (always get outbid, story of my life lol). I wish Walther would bring back those OD Green framed P99s.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top