Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2021 12:48:28 AM EDT
I'm not too knowledgeable on Walther P1s. I have one that is numbers matching with a sharp, shiny bore, comes with two factory Walther magazines and a flectarn P1 holster. This isint a for sale thread but I'm thinking about selling it. Is $875 OBO too much? I have over $700 in the gun alone after taxes and fees off gunporker.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#1]
To me it’s a 500-600 dollar pistol.

Ymmv...18Z50

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:10:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Average right now is about $650.    $875 is the absolute top end of the market.
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 9:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Average right now is about $650.    $875 is the absolute top end of the market.
View Quote

This.  P1s are post war and while they are collectable, they don't have the same status as a wartime P38
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]
P1 Flecktarn holsters are about $10 to 20, mags are still around $20 to 30 and the condition of the gun, as well as if it has the frame and slide reinforcements affect the resale value, not how much money somebody has in it.

A very good P1 with a second mag and the frame and slide upgrades is in between $600 to 700 and the price will not go down since the German surplus guns have sold out years ago. A civilian post war P38 in the box depends on finish and accessories, polished, matte, steel frame and is above the value of the surplus guns.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This.  P1s are post war and while they are collectable, they don't have the same status as a wartime P38
View Quote

Wartime guns are P.38, post war Walther are P38s. Actually the Bundeswehr changed the P38 designation to P1 in 1963, the older ones are P38s, as well as post war civilian and many police guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top