Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/3/2018 2:42:01 AM EDT
I JUST bought an HK P2000 .40S&W which I've wanted for YEARS, just hadn't gotten around to it till now, finally.

Got it set up exactly like I want it with Trijicon HD sights and extra mags only to find out HK discontinued the sale of the .357 barrels for interoperability.  WTF?!?!?  I literally can not find one anywhere for sale.

Now I regret buying it, as carrying it in .357 sig would be finally replacing my Glock 23 and it's .357 conversion, and was my main motivation for wanting it in the first place.  I feel like selling it if I can't find the barrel for it...........
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 2:49:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 3:02:25 AM EDT
[#2]
just found same barrel & it shows on stock
was on 1st page of google search
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice find, guys. I checked TGS late last week with no luck, didn’t tonight.

Pretty much every one else is out of stock and many say item discontinued. Sad HK gave up on it, if that’s what happened.

TGS definitely knows they’re the only one that has them with that price though. It’s $80 more than other places listed price, although out of stock
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Dump it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Smith & Wesson calls the .357 Sig round the .357 auto

Sig Sauer calls the .40 S&W round the .40 auto

HK may be feeling left out.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 12:20:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Honestly I’d rather run .40 165 HST than the .357 Sig
Your not gaining capacity with the Sig so I’m not sure it’s worth giving up on the pistol.

If you get on HKPro forum I’m sure you will be able to get one at some point.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Contact Rim Country Manufacturing.  They list conversion barrels for P30 and USPc.  I think they used to make one for the P2000.

RCM .357 conversion barrels.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Yea I have a few RCM barrels for suppressor use for other HK pistols, and I thought I remember seeing the barrel I needed, but that was a while back. They must have delisted it.......

Also I monitored HKPro for about two weeks before asking here. But things are definitely a little slower over there than ARF, lol.

Anyway, TGS is now also out of stock. Must have been only one remaining. Now try to find one in stock somewhere on the Internet

It was painful paying their price..... but you gotta pay to play with HK

Thanks everyone for your help and ideas
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 1:11:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
All State Police never has anything in stock even if it says it is. I think they went to the Botach school of business.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 12:14:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Put up a WTB listing here and HkPro. I saw Lanbos last price for those was $156. I'm sure someone bought one and never uses it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:07:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dump it.
View Quote
I'll give tree fiddy, OP.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top