Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2022 7:39:22 AM EDT
Hey guys, I was looking for some help locating some replacement springs. I have a W. German P226 in 9mm that has 15 round magazines and would like to replace the springs. I should probably replace the springs in the gun as well so if you know where to get a spring kit that would be helpful as well.

I checked Top Gun Supply and most are out of stock except for ones that are for 20 round mags and the other ones they have are for 15 round mags but it says for newer magazines so I don't know if they will work.

Should I just buy Wolff extra power springs and call it good? I don't see a lot of other options available and the only experience I have with Wolff springs are for 1911's.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:12:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Wolff all day everyday!  

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wolff all day everyday!  

View Quote

Cool, thanks. I found a three pack in stock so I will try those out. Appreciate the help
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
You know Mec-gar is the Factory Sig mag maker. They are also cheaper than factory sig logo mags. Get yourself some some mec-gar 18 round anti friction 226 mags and keep your original ones for when you decide to sell it, if ever.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 5:58:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know Mec-gar is the Factory Sig mag maker. They are also cheaper than factory sig logo mags. Get yourself some some mec-gar 18 round anti friction 226 mags and keep your original ones for when you decide to sell it, if ever.
View Quote

Yeah, I figured they were the supplier for magazines. I have not seen those available, would you happen to know where they might be in stock?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Check at Greg cote LLC.com he usually has a good supply at decent prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top