Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2020 11:52:49 AM EDT
Who uses these and what do you think of them?

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have them on my G17 magazines, my G41 magazines, and on some G22 magazines. I really like them. With just a little practice it is easy to strip the magazine out.

I don't run them on my G19 or similar size guns. The base plate sticks out to far on the sides for me. If it wasn't for that, I'd run them on all my factory magazines.

The downside may be, that they don't work with most mag wells.
View Quote

Interesting...I was going to replace three very chewed-up G19 mag base plates with the Vickers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The work. Add purchase to the bottom of the mag.  Compatible with the 19X too.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Ghost took the Vickers base plates, which were already great, and made them better.

Ghost MOAB is the best base plate

https://ghostinc.com/moab-mother-of-all-baseplates-for-glocks-4pk/
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ghost took the Vickers base plates, which were already great, and made them better.

View Quote

I might consider a pack of these.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I was thinking of ordering some of these.  OP, if you want my OEM floor plates, you can have them.

PM me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 11:09:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I swap all my glock baseplates with moabs. Love them. Allows mags to work with g45 and 19x flawlessly.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:35:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I’ve been using them for a while and really like them- no issues with Agency or DEM magwells- used on G19(gen 3-5), G17,as well as G45, and G19X
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:46:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got some on a handful of mags. Not bad.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I use them on a lot of my G19 and G17 magazines. That said, they would not be too comfortable on say a Glock 26 magazine. Overall, I think they are great. They do stick out a bit, they work fine though with my G45 and its integral magwell. The purchase you get on them when stripping magazines pretty much makes the half moon cutout in Glocks no longer necessary to use if you ever did use them to strip magazines. The vicker's pads also can take a beating, have never had one break on me. I can confirm that they do work with agency and DEM magwells. I no longer run magwells and prefer Vickers pads and a grip plug over them. The MOABs look interesting, think I will pick up a pack.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I swap all my glock baseplates with moabs. Love them. Allows mags to work with g45 and 19x flawlessly.
View Quote

So no issues with the 19x? They look like they are larger in the front?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Delete
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top