Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2023 2:21:04 PM EDT
Hey guys so I recently got my first fanny pack. It's the earthseed/bald bros v2 tiger stripe they released awhile back and I'm looking for recommendations for a velcro holster for my glock 19 since there's velcro panel on the interior. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Crossbreed makes some velcro backed holsters.

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/modular-holster.html
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you I'll look into them
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PBcookies:
Crossbreed makes some velcro backed holsters.

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/modular-holster.html
View Quote

Never thought to check them out... I love the supertuck

I use this with a kydex IWB holster I already have
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 9:15:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Maxpedition has a velcro adjustable loop that I use in my hill people gear chest bag. Makes it easier to fit to other guns.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 10:52:04 PM EDT
[#5]
i got the midway Hook-&-Loop Universal Holster  for a bugout bag and seems ok for what it is.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101620211?pid=614998

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 6:45:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Joedirt199:
Maxpedition has a velcro adjustable loop that I use in my hill people gear chest bag. Makes it easier to fit to other guns.
View Quote

I second the Maxpedition.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:04:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Not a fan of the velcro. I use a raven concealment or mft trigger guard holster with a piece of paracord attached to the fanny pack or hill people gear chest rig.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 3:32:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I would recommend the Eclipse holsters Zero G model. It comes with velcro to place on the kydex and the inside of a bag. Kydex covers the trigger guard and keeps your gun in the holster better than nylon does.  It works well with my Shield in a 5.11 bag.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Friends don't let friends buy Velcro holsters.

Buy leather or Kydex, skip the Velcro.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Spydermonkey:
Not a fan of the velcro. I use a raven concealment or mft trigger guard holster with a piece of paracord attached to the fanny pack or hill people gear chest rig.
View Quote

This is what I do.  With dry fire the raven pops off really nicely honestly when you draw.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I tried one of the Maxpedition versions and ended up preferring the Vertx Tactigami; I still have the Maxpedition attached to the carpet next to my center console as it blends better, not that I leave anything in it.  That said, I usually use a Kydex trigger guard holster if I can find one (I can't find one for the various Polymer80 models; sadly I've got the stuff to do it, just haven't).  Even on my packs/bags that didn't have a loop to attach the cord where I wanted I found it easy to poke a hole through the binding/jaquard with a heated nail or soldering iron then rivet a loop of 1/2" webbing onto it (since my sewing machine died).  I added grommets on the bottom for attaching a tourniquet too.  

I've got a handful of products and really need another sewing machine but a heavy duty machine is out of my budget right now.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Picked one of these up. It is universal fit and is snug in a fanny pack with a pistol pocket.
Amazon Product
  • Practical: These holsters for concealed carry feature a hook and loop system for fast, efficient draws. The military tactical holster also easily fits in most concealed carry compartments

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

I bought one hoping I could snap my PJ IWB holster onto it; no dice, the strap is too wide. I really want to use a proper kydex holster, I might end up getting a trigger guard. I bet I could tie it into the Max loop. Maybe I can cut a slot for the holster to grab onto.

Originally Posted By mo98:
Picked one of these up. It is universal fit and is snug in a fanny pack with a pistol pocket.
www.amazon.com/dp/B08YK2NMH4
View Quote

I have an M-Tac MOLLE panel in my 5.11 waist bag, it's actually rather nice. Stiff enough to hold stuff but not so stiff as to make the pack uncomfortable to wear. I'm hoping to make this bag multi use and not lock it into one mode- carry a gun when in athletic shorts, use it as a day hiking pack when the gun's on my belt or use when biking.
Maybe one of those Raven overhook holsters could work with that, I could hook it through the MOLLE and that would keep it in place.

The pack is turned inside out here.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:22:53 AM EDT
[#14]
this is what i use for my HPB recon kit bag.  i have owned a couple over the years and have never had an issue.

https://dalefrickeholsters.com/product/zacchaeus-concealment-holster/
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 6:35:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By bdover:

This is what I do.  With dry fire the raven pops off really nicely honestly when you draw.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bdover:
Originally Posted By Spydermonkey:

There's a guy on eBay that makes those trigger guards for various guns...that work with light bearing guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top