Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2020 3:34:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1969GTX]
@P08

Looking at this on GB and the guy says it has been reduced already. It has wear, but doesn't look bad. What is a fair value of this including the 2 mags and holster?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/875946840
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Have not kept up on current values and never understood why the byf marked guns would be more valuable than earlier years. The 40, 41 and 42 production years were some of the highest in the entire time they were made!
I really don't like all that blue loss and the texture of the blue and the wear are just all kinds of weird looking. The holster and unmarked mags are worth $600-$800. But as a whole I think that rig is over priced for that condition.

If it were me I'd keep looking for a better one if you are going to spend that much money.

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The blue wear is not typical, kind of like scraping to remove pitted areas. Holster has been restitched and could be a parts holster.  Meh. Not real good collectible.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Now that you mention the holster it should be black as that was the official color.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 12:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice! Thanks fellas. I'll keep browsing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top