Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2022 6:08:01 PM EDT
Just picked it up a few days ago. Went to try the different backstraps. Low and behold it was really easy to take the mediums off since the gun had no friggin roll pin installed there.

Anyone know what size the roll pin is so I can get a replacement?

Nice pistol. Came with a good amount of spare O rings for the barrel. $950 seemed good and happy that it came with 4 mags.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you purchase new?  Get with the dealer.  If not, get with HK... call their customer service.  Despite the hearsay, I have had good luck with them.

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I've not had to use it, but have heard their customer service is good. I'd contact them first.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#3]
you can get the roll pin at a hardware store
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool thanks guys. I’ll call HK. It was brand spanking’ new. Wondering if the dealer fucked with it. Doesn’t really matter. Just need a pin.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
You find a holster yet for it? Good luck. I bought a match 6 months ago. I do really like it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 5:03:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you talking about this gun?

Check under the padding in the box. Should come with the roll pin. HK does not install it from the factory so you can set which grips you want to use first.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you talking about this gun?

https://i.imgur.com/DkW379W.jpg

Check under the padding in the box. Should come with the roll pin. HK does not install it from the factory so you can set which grips you want to use first.
View Quote

That a long slide not a match.

I did look under the case and took the foam out.

Took the advice of calling HK. I know they hate me and all. But they employee that answered the phone was nice and said they are mailing me out a new one.

Now I just need to find the USP compact for the ol collection. Already ordered a P30L to get my inner john wick satisfied.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top