Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2021 9:44:53 AM EDT

Not sure how I missed this one.  I've been interested in the VP9 for awhile now, but had put it off because it didn't have suppressor height sights.

Optics cut
Suppressor height night sights
threaded barrel
paddle release

Any certain vender's waitlist I should get on?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Big vendors that get large quantities seem to get them first. Like our lord an savior Brownells.

There's a few on gun broker if you want one bad enough
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Roll your own...probably faster/easier to send one off to be modded, than to find a new one.

This was a stock VP9...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#3]
There is pretty much one on the ee right now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Roll your own...probably faster/easier to send one off to be modded, than to find a new one.

This was a stock VP9...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145716/Screenshot_20210126-092624_Imgur_jpg-1919537.JPG
View Quote

That's actually a great idea from this guy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 8:12:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This was a stock VP9...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145716/Screenshot_20210126-092624_Imgur_jpg-1919537.JPG
View Quote

I bought a regular vp9T and order HiVis HK marked sight from hkwebshop.and then sent the slide to primary machine for anime cut. They have stopped doing the cut but there are others doing it.

Their RMR cut sits the optic lower than the OR cut and adapter plate.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:17:06 PM EDT
[#6]
HK also sells the OR slide.  I put one on my really old VP9, and added an RCM threaded barrel until HK gets factory barrels back in stock.

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not sure how I missed this one.  I've been interested in the VP9 for awhile now, but had put it off because it didn't have suppressor height sights.

Optics cut
Suppressor height night sights
threaded barrel
paddle release

Any certain vender's waitlist I should get on?
View Quote

Keep an eye on the EE here. Within the last several weeks I scored a VP9L OR and a VP9T OR. Both used, but they looked practically brand new. Probably only had a couple of mags worth of ammo through each one.

I haven’t had a chance to take the tactical to the range yet, but the VP9L is a blast to shoot. I put a SRO on that one and a RMR on the VP9T. The suppressor height sights are just the right height too. Still plenty useable, but don’t protrude to far into the RMRs lens. It really is the perfect pistol.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#9]
@m6z Freedom Shooting Center in VA Beach, VA had one when I was there a few days ago.

If you call, they'll sell and ship you the pistol.

(757) 227-9130
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top