Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/11/2018 10:09:53 AM EDT
I don't own any HKs. The extreme curl of the trigger on the hammer fired guns, and the trough on the VP9 both seem like they would irritate my finger so I've never tried any. I recently saw a review for the VP9-B and noticed it had no trough in the trigger guard, so it got my attention. But, in looking, there seem to be some with the trough as well. HK's website shows the trough. Does anyone know what the deal is? I have some interest in getting one but only if there is no trough. Pics of both below.

Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Interested in this as well. The sk doesn’t have it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]
The VP9-B's do not have the trough. The second pic is an earlier pre production model, note the different textured mag release button.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Both of these pics came from HK's website on the same page. That's the reason for my confusion. Most of the pics I've seen at vendor websites show the trough. I haven't been to an actual store to see any in person.

With trough

Without
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I just emailed HK to see if they can clarify, I'll post what they say if I get a reply.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got a reply from HK, they said the VP9-B doesn't have the trough.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
That is good news. I am really tempted to get one.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if they’re going to make this change to the paddle version.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top