Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/1/2020 4:44:37 PM EDT
What parts do I need to go from the ambi de-cocker/ safety to left side(right handed only) only on the USP. The ambi de-cocker is beyond stupid when you are trying to use a USP.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
All you need is the standard control lever.

Control Lever - 214184
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#2]
If you can wait a couple more weeks I should have my usp 40 back from the gunsmith. I'm adding an ambi control lever so I won't need my old control lever anymore, I'll ship it to you if you want.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m not a fan of the ambi safety. I tolerate it, because I don’t shoot my 9mm Expert as much as I’d like, but I’d like it better without it. I’ve considered changing it, but just haven’t committed to it yet.

Link Posted: 4/7/2020 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can wait a couple more weeks I should have my usp 40 back from the gunsmith. I'm adding an ambi control lever so I won't need my old control lever anymore, I'll ship it to you if you want.
View Quote

IM sent

I sort of forgot I made this thread. Haha
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Found my original lever for my USP 9 while doing some cleaning

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top