Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/30/2020 11:37:36 PM EDT
Looking online for a couple of new .45 USP Compact mags, but coming up dry. Any leads from anyone? Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 12:14:42 AM EDT
[#1]
like anything else , if you can't find it on the retail source, then on line auction,  EBAY, GUNBROKER would be your go to place for it..
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay. eBay has none, checking Gunbroker now.

EDIT: Only one on Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Watch for them on CDNN and sign up for notification at Lanbos Armory. They were on sale for $34 when they had them.
When Hk sends a batch everyone will get them all at once. I also see them on the Exchange here once in a while.
They may be focused on VP9 mag production right now since 2 or 3 go with every gun and every current owner wants the new 17 rounders.
Welcome to the world of trying to get Hk stuff even if you have the money.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watch for them on CDNN and sign up for notification at Lanbos Armory. They were on sale for $34 when they had them.
When Hk sends a batch everyone will get them all at once. I also see them on the Exchange here once in a while.
They may be focused on VP9 mag production right now since 2 or 3 go with every gun and every current owner wants the new 17 rounders.
Welcome to the world of trying to get Hk stuff even if you have the money.
View Quote

This.

I bought ~20 HK45c/USPc mags from Lanbo's at the end of October. You just have to wait and be fast when they do come in stock. I'm currently waiting for full size HK45 mags to come back. I did talk to HK on the phone the other day and they said there is a large shipment of parts coming in mid-February. So watch for that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Okay guys, thanks! Will do.

It seems most online retailers are out of new HK pistols as well...........
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Google up Bugs-n-Bullets in Montana. They're pretty good for all things H&K.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#7]
There instock at RTG parts
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There instock at RTG parts
View Quote

Thank you. Been looking daily, and RTG was supposed to email me when they were back in stock.
They didn't......
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Glad to help
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Ebay had some, not the cheapest.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top