Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2019 5:23:13 PM EDT
Well sorted out the website. It has an option for CC/DC purchases after you click to checkout.

Here is my plan. Going to test current trigger pull weight and see if I can get some sort of measurement of the BREAK POINT relative to the trigger guard.
Then I will install the new "keeptinkering" trigger and repeat the measurements. Results will be posted when done.

I don't really have a problem with the factory trigger. But I ran across this trigger in a thread on here and thought, "what the hell, for $30 lets give it a try". If it works as advertised, great. If not oh well, original goes back in the gun. Nothing really to lose, and I just might get a better trigger pull out of the process.

Trying to buy the "keeptinkering" trigger for my pistol. Apparently he only does PayPal. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Anyone tried the Asmund trigger?? It's a little less money but it has the trigger blade safety where the keeptinkering model does not. Prefer to NOT have the trigger safety. Any other options.........
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If you just want to get rid of the safety you can remove the safety dingus from the factory trigger.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#2]
If you just want to get rid of that annoying trigger safety, do like I did and super glue it in the off position, don't laugh, I've been very satisfied with mine and there is no need to disassemble it either. Just dab a little glue in the lower end and put a piece of tape over it so it won't stick to your finger when you hold it back for 30 seconds or so.
If you decide you don't like it just soak it with a little finger nail polish remover and rinse it out, no harm done, no cost and no disassembly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top