Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2021 9:30:29 AM EDT
My spouse has decided she wants her pistol in the cab of her pickup to be accessible when she is behind the wheel, but not on her person. Any suggestions from people who have such a set up in their vehicle? Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I use an Alien Gear OWB holster with a holster mount below the steering column.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#2]
kydex holster and drill mount holes or sticky velcro to holster and mounting surface.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I use and recommend Trigger Guard Protection Magnetic mount by Stinger, very strong magnet and protects trigger so avoid mishaps.

I use it in my truck and bed room, truly amazing product.  I use my truck for outdoor four wheeling, rough roads, mountain terrain and rocky roads, no issue at all.  I just drilled the plastic panel next to steering counsel by the gas peal but higher.  Perfect spot to mount it.  For Jeep mount it next to driver seat by the shifter will be best choice.

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmm. Okay, thanks for these suggestion!

Will check them out.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#5]
As always check your local laws prior to install as some states have immediate access issues.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:39:51 AM EDT
[#6]

I have a Dara Ram Mount clamped to the seat rail.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Have one of these on the console in the FJ, keeps it a little more discreet for parking lots...

https://stokerco.com/products/stoker-car-holster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top