Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2020 2:07:38 PM EDT
All of my Glock pistols currently wear Meprolites or OEM night sights and that’s all I’ve used for over a decade. I need to replace dim sights on several pistols and the price on TruGlo sights is certainly attractive.

How are the quality on these? Any issues?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the TFX on my gen 4 Glock 17 seem to be good quality I plan on replacing them with big dots.

I’m only replacing them because of personal preference, but if you like the 3 dot sight system then they are GTG
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
TFX Pro would be my choice.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m looking at the tritium and the tritium pro.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m looking at the tritium and the tritium pro.
View Quote
Get the pro
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the Ameriglo Classics @ $70
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:52:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the tritium pro on my G20 and the tfx pro on my G19.

Both are great sights bit I prefer the TFX pro.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:01:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a set of Tritium Pro on my PPS M2 and I am seriously thinking of the same on my Polymer80 build. The night sights on the NOPD Glock 22 I got from AIM are pretty much toast.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Tritium Pro are awesome. TfX Pro are even better but double the price.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 1:35:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Tritium Pro is my go to for night sights on my Google.
Easy to install and they work great in daytime usage as well as at night.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Got the TroGlo tritium Pro sights installed today. Man, these things are great!

Daylight, indoors, low light, no light...the sight picture is clear fast and the front sights really jumps out to me eyes.

The only bad thing is, now I want another six or seven sets.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:16:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Got the TroGlo tritium Pro sights installed today. Man, these things are great!

Daylight, indoors, low light, no light...the sight picture is clear fast and the front sights really jumps out to me eyes.

The only bad thing is, now I want another six or seven sets.
View Quote
Primary Arms just had a killer sale on TruGlo. And then they had a 12% off coupon that took the price down even further. Unfortunately they immediately sold out of all the models I wanted.

But despair not. PA routinely rotates their brands of night sights as far as promotions. This weekend it's Trijicon. Last week it was Night Fision (which I won't buy). Next week is likely Ameriglo.

The Truglos will be back on sale just be patient.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:47:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Primary Arms just had a killer sale on TruGlo. And then they had a 12% off coupon that took the price down even further. Unfortunately they immediately sold out of all the models I wanted.

But despair not. PA routinely rotates their brands of night sights as far as promotions. This weekend it's Trijicon. Last week it was Night Fision (which I won't buy). Next week is likely Ameriglo.

The Truglos will be back on sale just be patient.
View Quote
I bought these from amazon for $68. Was the PA deal better?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:26:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I have both the TFX Pro's and the Tritium Pro's. I like both, but I wish I'd gone with the TFX Pro's on both guns. They are great, and are well worth the extra money.

I do like the Tritium Pro's though. They seem just as bright as Trijicon's that I've had. I also really like the angle to the front of them that makes them easy to hook into something to) like a table or desk to use to rack the slide. My only real complaint is that the edges are sort of sharp and I've had them kind of catch on my shirt a few times. This is very minor though.

With the TFX Pro's, they are more expensive and a bit bigger, however, they are excellent. Their night time performance is what you'd expect. However, they are also significantly easier to pick up during daylight than traditional night sight sights are. I love the fiber optics in daylight.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:28:50 AM EDT
[#14]
I have TFOs on my 45

Fiber during the day, tritium during the night.

They are long, but I like them a lot.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Last week it was Night Fision (which I won't buy).
View Quote
What dont you like about night fision?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top