Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2020 11:29:12 AM EDT
Anybody have any hands on experience and/or knowledge about the available aftermarket triggers for the Springfield Hellcat? Namely Apex, PRP and the Hyve Monarch and any changes or enhancements they provide like trigger pull weight, break, take up, etc.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 11:34:45 AM EDT
This isn't going to be helpful, but I have PRP triggers in all my other Springfields.

That is their specialty, and they do an amazing job. Apex doesn't mess with SA and I'd be more inclined to get one from someone who only builds triggers for SA.

I haven't shot my Hellcat yet, but I plan on getting a PRP trigger for it. Their customer service, and products are both top notch.  That earns loyalty from me. I won't even look at the others.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 8:55:59 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:
This isn't going to be helpful, but I have PRP triggers in all my other Springfields.

That is their specialty, and they do an amazing job. Apex doesn't mess with SA and I'd be more inclined to get one from someone who only builds triggers for SA.

I haven't shot my Hellcat yet, but I plan on getting a PRP trigger for it. Their customer service, and products are both top notch.  That earns loyalty from me. I won't even look at the others.
View Quote

This, I own 2 XD-9s from Springfield Custom and both of them have PRP triggers in them from Springfields Custom shop.
Top Top