Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2022 11:31:20 PM EDT
This probably has been asked. I see Caniks from 300 -600 dollars. Do they all have same trigger pull/reset ? Have desire to purchase one.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The Elite Combat models I think have the best triggers, with the Mete series so close its hard to tell the difference. Supposedly the new Rival has the best but since they arent for sale (that ive seen) yet, i cant personally say. The previous SF series have very good triggers, better than most other wonder 9s out there. So i would go with the Elite Combat or Mete.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:56:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I apologize, i forgot to mention  the regular Elite series (non-Combat models) . The TP 9 Elite, the TP9 SFX, and the TP 9 Elite Sub Compact all have the same great trigger. Just not quite as short of reset,  or as lite of trigger pull as the Elite Combat/Mete series.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top