Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2018 2:27:57 AM EDT
I previously made a thread about buying an RX X-Change kit when they were on sale last week. Kit came in today and tonight after work I swapped slides with my current P320. When attempting to dry fire the gun the gun wouldn't fire. After swapping slides back and forth a few times before finding that it would fire if I pushed the front of the slide downwards it would fire. It is like the front of the slide is too high causing an issue where it won't allow the trigger to fire.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I previously made a thread about buying an RX X-Change kit when they were on sale last week. Kit came in today and tonight after work I swapped slides with my current P320. When attempting to dry fire the gun the gun wouldn't fire. After swapping slides back and forth a few times before finding that it would fire if I pushed the front of the slide downwards it would fire. It is like the front of the slide is too high causing an issue where it won't allow the trigger to fire.
View Quote
Is the host FCU upgraded? does the RX kit slide have the disconnector cut?
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is the host FCU upgraded? does the RX kit slide have the disconnector cut?
View Quote
This would've been my first question as well. If so, couple other bases to cover - Are you certain you're following the proper disassembly/reassembly process? Is the recoil spring assembly oriented properly?
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Host FCU has been upgraded, new slide does have a cutout for the disconnecter, I have swapped my original slide and the jew slide back and forth multiple times and the issue is only with the new slide.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 4:12:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Put the two slides next to each other so you're looking at the internals. Is there anything that looks odd/out of place about the new RX slide?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top