Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2020 9:38:44 PM EDT
I traded for this 2018 Italian Beretta 92 Suppressor Ready pistol about a month ago but really haven’t messed with it much. I haven’t owned or kept up with them for the past 20 years. What are some options to do with the trigger?

I traded some well used spike .22 parts and $200 for this pistol

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#1]
92A1?
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 10:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the Wilson Combat web site for a list of possible upgrades.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 1:42:58 AM EDT
[#4]
LTT trigger job in a bag

Personally I'd put some LTT sights and a set of VZ grips on it as well.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 3:17:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Before you blow a ton of money.... order a 13 and 11 pound hammer spring. Install them, fire, and then get back to me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I’d just get a 13 and 11lb hammer spring and a G conversion kit. Maybe some LOK grips and lots of ammo.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I have one I just added a "D" spring and it changed the gun dramatically. One of mine has Wilson Combat "ultra-thin" grips which are a major asset to me. The gun feels much thinner in the grip and trigger reach is also shortened. I have another with standard W.C. grips and a short reach trigger. Both guns feel amazing and each feel different but both much more comfortable to shoot with.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 6:51:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Without a doubt the d spring or ltt upgrade and get yourself a g conversion ??
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Minimums?

D spring
Langdon Optimized Trigger Bar
G conversion

Or LTT Trigger Job in a Bag plus G conversion.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Minimums?

D spring
Langdon Optimized Trigger Bar
G conversion

Or LTT Trigger Job in a Bag plus G conversion.
View Quote

This!

I did the trigger job in a bag plus g conversion on a Beretta Compact. Made a HUGE improvement. The trigger job in a bag installation was pretty straight forward by watching the Langdon video but the G conversion was a bear!

First, the G Conversion kit I ordered from Beretta was missing the decock spring lever and I had to order one from Midwest Gunworks. The second one I destroyed when following one of the videos on YouTube. I then ordered  2 more just in case. I studied a couple of videos on YT and came up with my own install procedure that combined info from various sources and now I can do the install in about 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 2:31:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d just get a 13 and 11lb hammer spring and a G conversion kit. Maybe some LOK grips and lots of ammo.
View Quote

These!

Link Posted: 6/6/2020 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#12]
You need to do the shoot mod. Shoot it!

D spring, grips, and metal parts are a good start. Threaded barrel for suppressor. ...and some mag plates to be fancy.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 11:19:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Get a lighter hammer spring. Most go for a D spring which is 16 lbs. Its the best balance between reliability and a lighter DA pull. You can go as light as 12 lbs with federal primers.

Grips - lots of options here to fit the size of your hand and to provide better texturing. I personally like the Langdon Tactical VZ grips. They are thinner and grippier.

Sights - Since the 92A1 slide is dovetailed you can get a good pair to suit your needs. Night sights, fiber optic, etc.

Trigger job - go to Langdon Tactical and get the TJIB. Will greatly improve the 92 series trigger in DA and SA.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top