Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 11/6/2020 7:29:38 AM EDT
I was really looking to trade my 92A1 for a USPc in 9mm or .45, but nothing materialized. I did just get offered a LNIB P30 V3 with box and 4 mags. The P30 is new to me. It appears to be a VP9 in SA/DA of sorts. All the research is good besides the trigger complaints . What’s your thoughts on this trade and what’s the easiest trigger upgrade improvement without sending it off. Ty men .
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I have large hands and as much as I want to like the p30 it just does not work for me.  The P30 is not fun to shoot after a few mags, the trigger trough and the slide release both hit me wrong.  The trigger on p30 is not good out of the box.

I would try to shoot a p30 before I made that trade if I were you.

Link Posted: 11/6/2020 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The P30 is a excellent handgun. Basically they are a modernized USP 9mm (The HK45 being the modernized USP 45). The trigger complaints are overblown in my opinion, but the Gray Guns SRS kit remedies that and is very nice.

All of the HK stuff has become harder to find and is in high demand. Berettas (especially 92A1s) seem to be more available. If you get it and don't like it, you should be able to flip it easily.

I would do the trade.

Gray Guns P30 Short Reset System
Gray Guns P30 Short Reset System (With Safety)

Heckler & Koch P30 91,000 Round Endurance Test
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top