Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2021 11:47:56 AM EDT
Anyone know where to get a 9mm 92 and a .380 84/85 threaded barrel?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Check berettaforum.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:55:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Check berettaforum.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#3]
check the Beretta store too.  Saturday I ordered an M9A1-22 from eurooptic and a threaded barrel for it from the Beretta store since I had a 20% off coupon.  Gun will be here tomorrow, no work from Beretta store yet.

Josh at AGW and WAL from the beretta forum can thread your barrel if needed.  So can ADCO.
Josh/AGW did my old 92F barrel years ago.  I'm probably going to send my 21A barrel to ADCO.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Check Jarvis for Beretta 92 threaded barrels at Jarvis-custom.com

Also, keep checking Beretta shop no telling when they might pop up but who knows. Earlier this year they got some inox full size threaded barrels and I was lucky to snatch that up with a coupon code.

There’s always gun broker or eBay if you want to get price gouged.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check Jarvis for Beretta 92 threaded barrels at Jarvis-custom.com

Also, keep checking Beretta shop no telling when they might pop up but who knows. Earlier this year they got some inox full size threaded barrels and I was lucky to snatch that up with a coupon code.

There’s always gun broker or eBay if you want to get price gouged.
View Quote

Got a 13.5x1 from Jarvis recently after a 7month wait . It’s the nicest pistol barrel I’ve ever seen… I’m somewhat reluctant to install a locking block.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 7:48:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Somewhat related but I’ve been on the waiting list for an 81 barrel for over a year now.

I ended up having Ecco Machine internally thread my factory barrel which could be an option for you guys too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top