Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2023 7:58:41 PM EDT
Picked this up this weekend. Already had it detail stripped and cleaned. Range trip next weekend.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Details?
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Details?
View Quote

Just a M&P9 1.0 don’t really have any other details other that what can be seen. It only came with the large back strap so I got the small and medium on the way.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Little bit of polish and the trigger can be greatly improved.

Watch for that random flyer (usually on the first round, in my experience) and enjoy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I picked up a later production Gen1 .40 for dirt cheap and the trigger isn't that bad at all unlike the first M&P that I bought that was horrible.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Little bit of polish and the trigger can be greatly improved.

Watch for that random flyer (usually on the first round, in my experience) and enjoy.
View Quote

This is a good reference for a DIY M&P trigger job.

I’ve never recut the sear or done any major mods, just sone of the polishing.  Typically I just drop in Apex everything these days, but a little polishing can produce noticeable improvements.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve used the Burrell DIY guide on many M&Ps with great results.  Makes Apex trigger parts unnecessary IMO.
View Quote

I picked up an M&P9 2.0 a few weeks ago and it came with the Apex trigger kit in it. It has a sweet trigger on it. Just out of curiosity, I replaced the trigger and bar with OEM, but left the Apex striker safety in. That OEM trigger feels the same as that Apex except without the dingus in the middle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top