[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Another Turkish thing?
View Quote

Montenegro...so there's that.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one, it seems well put together.  I was going to take it to the range this past weekend, but then the whole family got sick.  We are on the mend now, so maybe next weekend?

I bought it just because it was unusual, I have no plans for it other than as a range toy.

Link Posted: 4/5/2021 11:10:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another Turkish thing?

So does that make it more or less likely to blow the striker assembly into your eye?  
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice looking gun anyway.  Has a CZish grip.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have one, it seems well put together.  I was going to take it to the range this past weekend, but then the whole family got sick.  We are on the mend now, so maybe next weekend?

I bought it just because it was unusual, I have no plans for it other than as a range toy.

View Quote

Any updates?  I've been eyeballing one of these.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I found one new for $376.  Shot a couple magazines today.  Shoots good, recoil is almost straight back push, little muzzle rise.  No malfunctions.

Trigger is definitely different.  Shot it along side two Caniks and a Shield Plus so that made it feel even worse.  "Double-action" pull isn't too heavy but it's long and feels gritty.  Reset is short and the "single action" pull is short and clean.

I'm going to pull slide apart and pull out the fire pin.  Feels like the "grit" is coming from the firing pin channel so I'll see what I can do about cleaning that up some.  Trigger pull with slide off is clean and smooth.

So far, I like it.  Well made, steel sights,, nice
machining, definitely doesn't feel "cheap".  Also fits in all my Glock holsters so far.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Update...fits and locks in Blackhawk Serpa and some of my Safariland holsters, but not all of them.
Slides into the 6377 ALS but will not lock.   Locks into 7360 without a light but will not fit in with the light.  Locks into 6360 with and without a light.  All my leather holsters work fine.

Slide disassembly is simple.  Glock like.  Ejector, plunger, and firing pin appear to be factory Glock but may not be.  Cleaned things up, lots of oil and lube inside.  Lots of dry fire and the trigger feels less gritty.  Will probably smooth up more over time but it's not ever gonna be Canik/Walther good.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 5:38:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Pistol made in Montenegro.

That's kinda tight. Kinda want, just because that's neat.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#10]
So after some more trigger time, the trigger is way smoother.  Still heavy but its pretty decent and reset ain't bad.  Quality of the gun overall is really good and it shoots well.

So since I've decided that it's a keeper, I need more magazines.  Have not had any luck at all finding any.  Anyone else have a line on some?

Also, sights.  Anyone know sight compatibility?

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I finally got mine to the range. It was perfectly reliable and had a pleasant recoil impulse. I didn’t care that much for the trigger in actual shooting, but it was functional.

The magazines look like 9mm M&P mags with a different mag catch cut but I don’t have any 9mm M&P mags to test my theory with.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:12:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I emailed Tara and got a quick response from the company in Montenegro.  They said the dovetails for sights are cut for Sig 226/229.  I'll get a set soon and make sure they work.

Was also told the importer had a big shipment coming in soon and they should have spare magazines.  Should be next week or two.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top