Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2021 8:18:40 PM EDT
I have one.
I wanted to get a similar model but with threaded barrel that uses the exact magazines. Or a slightly smaller version also using the same magazines.
What model numbers are the food choices?
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the canik “one” model. Almost more than my tp9sfx. Same mags, feels good in the hands.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Combat Elite Executive inbound to go with the SFX I bought last Saturday.  Threaded barrel, same optics mounts, better trigger.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought the SF model after getting my SFx.  I ordered a threaded barrel from their website.  I have a TLR7a mounted on it and it is my bedside gun.  My next purchase will be suppressor height night sights.  When you pull the two guns apart and compare you can see that the SFx has been polished and that accounts for the slightly smoother trigger pull.   Both guns have been flawless.
I paid less than $350 shipped and transferred for my SF(not the One model, it has the holster, extra mag, etc.).
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I ended up with a TP9SF to got with it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:29:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Ever find a source for suppressor height sights or good night sights?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hydguy:
Ever find a source for suppressor height sights or good night sights?
View Quote

@hydguy

The rear sights are glock and the front order from dawson, they are custom but cheap
https://dawsonprecision.com/dawson-precision-canik-tp9-fiber-optic-front-sights/

I also tagged you in another thread about this as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top