Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2022 10:06:51 AM EDT
I guess this is the best option for my Staccato C2? It’s not a dedicated concealed carry every day pistol. I carry it when it makes sense and it doubles as a vehicle gun at times.

I assume the TLR-7A Flex is what I want? I know there are several models but as best I can tell, #69424 is the one I want?

Pic for attention.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I used the old TLR-7 and a TLR-7A Flex with low switches on my C2 with no issues.  Holsters were made by Blackpoint and LAS that fit the C2 and TLR-7
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used the old TLR-7 and a TLR-7A Flex with low switches on my C2 with no issues.  Holsters were made by Blackpoint and LAS that fit the C2 and TLR-7
View Quote

Did you prefer the Flex?

I have a Tenicor holster that supposedly fits C2 w/ all compact lights (XC1, TLR-7, etc.).
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I like the low switch on the flex.  I did mod one to have a high switch on the left side but switched it back to low switches.  It fits all my kydex holsters that were made for the original TLR-7.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top