Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2022 7:22:26 PM EDT
Which model for a G45, and have they fixed the accidental switching on while holstered?

What holster would you recommend as well?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]
??

Never had an accidental switching with any of my TLR-7 or 7A or 7sub lights.

For concealed carry, plenty of companies make holsters for it.  All my original TLR-7 holsters fit the 7A just fine.
My duty gun has a 7A on it and fits fine in my holster designed for the TLR-1/X300.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#2]
My TLR7 came with 6 adapter plates so you could use it on multiple handguns with different distances from the triggerguard to the end of the rail.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a TRL-7A on a G19 gen 5.

Rides in a Incog Shadow Eclipse holster. No accidental light switching on while in the holster incidents.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I roll a g19 & tlr7a with a JM custom aiwb set up. I really like it, but right now I have no idea where it is.

I’ve been super tempted on this Tenicor one, I’ll probably get it if I can’t find my Jm custom.

https://tenicor.com/collections/small-light-holsters/products/certum-lux-iwb-holster-for-glock
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 1:46:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys. I ordered the TLR-7A Flex.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I roll a g19 & tlr7a with a JM custom aiwb set up. I really like it, but right now I have no idea where it is.

I’ve been super tempted on this Tenicor one, I’ll probably get it if I can’t find my Jm custom.

https://tenicor.com/collections/small-light-holsters/products/certum-lux-iwb-holster-for-glock
View Quote

I have Tenicor Certum Lux holder for my G19 with a TLR7a. It is a great holster.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm currently looking at the Raven Prerun for the G19 that should also work for my G45.

Any duty holster recommendations?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:37:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks guys. I ordered the TLR-7A Flex.
View Quote

Good choice
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have a TRL-7A on a G19 gen 5.

Rides in a Incog Shadow Eclipse holster. No accidental light switching on while in the holster incidents.
View Quote

Same but in a T1C
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm currently looking at the Raven Prerun for the G19 that should also work for my G45.

Any duty holster recommendations?
View Quote

My original Perun was for my 32 with TLR-7 (same size as your 19).  It current fits my 45 with TLR-7A.
I ended up cutting off the top part because I switched to kagwerks elevated slide lock levers

No issues.

I'm using a Safariland 6360RDS on my Glock 31 with TLR-7A and RMR06 at work.
My 45 fits just fine.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#11]
+1 for the TLR-7A.  I have been standardizing in them for G19 sized pistols.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top