Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2021 1:18:36 PM EDT
Hey guys, first post here and look forward to being on this forum. I've having some issues and I've posted in another forum but haven't got any feedback yet.

I recently purchased a Swampfox Sentinel to mount onto my Zaffiri Precision slide and I'm having some issues. First, the Zaffiri slide is milled for a 6/32 thread size. The Sentinel comes with metric sizes though and I am having a hard time finding a 6/32 countersunk torque head that will sit down into the optic to mount it securely.

Secondly, the Zaffiri slide is said to fit all Holosun, Shield, and Sig Romeo Zero due to their front lugs being shorter and no rear lugs. Side note, the Sentinel is supposed to have exact same footprint as these. However, when I went to line everything up it appears that barely any of the front lugs are sticking up through the waterproof gasket provided which means the recoil lugs aren't doing much. How tall are your front lugs supposed to be?

Does anyone have a Sentinel or Zaffiri slide who can advise? I like both products and both seem high quality... I'm just having issues getting them together. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the link! I’m new and ignorant when it comes to red dots. I wasn’t sure if the screws attached were specifically meant for them or not. I’ve got some ordered!
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top