Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2023 1:36:53 PM EDT
I wanted to give a shout out to Swampfox CS.  I purchased a micro red dot, the Sentinel, from OP 18 months ago.  Mounted it on a 43X MOS.  Carry in a leather Mitch Rosen holster.  Well, I dropped it from my range bag onto the concrete floor of my garage.  It hit on the upper right hand hood of the sight, and broke rear glass of the red dot.  I contacted Swampfox and asked if they could evaluate it and see if it could be repaired, and if so what cost would be.  I did not expect a replacement as it was my fault. they asked me to send pictures which I did, they gave me a return authorization, and even paid for shipping.  A few days later they sent me a new replacement at no cost.  Turns out the upper right hood was cracked.  (I thought it was just a scrape).  My Sentinel was an always on model and I was on my second battery.  In email I had asked for a manual on/off if available, thinking I would be buying a new one, maybe at a discount if I was lucky.  They even sent me the on/off model, not original always on. I am certainly happy with how I was treated.  Service exceeded my expectations.  BTW, after the infamous Dickens shooting, ten rounds in 15 seconds at 40 yards, I tried to recreate that scenario as a lot of us have, and w the little 43X w Sentinel I was nearly as fast and nearly as many hits as larger Glock 19 with metallic sights and also w a Trijicon.  the little RDS makes a compact carry pistol almost on par with a much larger footprint. Swampfox now makes a protective hood for the Sentinel that appears to be an extension of the battery cover.  Thank you Swampfox.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Same exact thing happened to me. Replaced it without question.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my slide milled for one on my G34.  Got it mounted, but never got it sighted in yet.

I like it, but I dunno about low light or no light, unless it had a weapon light.

Link Posted: 5/5/2023 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#3]
My buddy ripped the power button off with his safariland holster and they replaced it zero questions asked.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to know. I like my Liberty
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Smullen,

My original Sentinel Auto Brightness is very bright in subdued light and a dark room, or outside at night.  Bright enough that it has a bit of bloom to it.  It is not quite as bright as Id like in daylight but that is getting pretty picky.  Auto setting works fine.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:57:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought a Liberty second hand. Do they warranty second owner stuff? I don't need it, just want to know for peace of mind.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just bought a Liberty second hand. Do they warranty second owner stuff? I don't need it, just want to know for peace of mind.
View Quote

Yes they absolutely will, seen it done.

They are actually a great company.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top