Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2022 9:14:35 PM EDT
After 16 months I finally was able to pick up my new supressor.  Of course looking thru the glass I saw this baby as pictured for $350 so I jumped on it.  I ran out to the range to try the supressor and ran 10 rounds thru the PSA.  Shot nicely, feels good in the hand.  I will bo a better torture test in the future.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I am pretty impressed with this pistol for $300.  I did sand the edges of the trigger guard as they were a touch sharp.  It snapped into my Glock 19 kydex which the P80 is hit or miss.

Accuracy was good, I swapped uppers with another gun and both ran perfectly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Im very happy with mine.

What holster is that?
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t know what holster, it came with the package.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Playing around with holsters today I found the PSA fit well in the Serpa for the M&P if anyone was trying to find something.  A little wiggle is all.  My G41 also fit very well.  Poly 80 is a close contender buy needs some of the trigger guard shaped a tad (in locked in but required a lot to remove it).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top